PS Salon & Spa was founded with the simpled goal of transforming senior community “beauty shops” into professional salons and spas. Every service we provide touches three customers: seniors, family and friends and our community partners. PS has over a decade of expertise successfully:
- Reducing the complexity of operating a successful salon and spa
- Seeking opportunities to boost the marketability of our partner communities
- Improving the quality of service in our salons and spas
- Enhancing the level of service and quality of life for residents and their families
We manage all aspects of the salon and spa operation, including: staffing, training, licensing, operations, billing, supplies and marketing. Investing an unprecedented time, attention and resources, PS now has:
- 800+ community locations in 36 states
- 200,000+ seniors living in senior communities
- 4+ million services performed
- 1,300+ Employees (We call them PS Professionals)
To learn more about PS, please visit our website, www.salonps.com.
PS DELIVERS ITS SIXTH MILLIONTH SERVICE
On November 21, 2019, PS Salon & Spa reached an important service milestone and celebrated performing 6 million services at Kirkland Village in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The PS team will be honoring the resident who received the milestone service, and the PS Professional who performed the service at a celebration in the community.
More from PS Lifestyle in The LeadingAge Buyer's Guide.