LeadingAge Annual Meeting Exhibitor Success Program or ESP
As an exhibitor at LeadingAge, we view our relationship with you and your company as a long-term partnership. Our aim is to help you achieve your goals and grow your business through the most respected event in aging services. We do not just rent you booth space and hope things work out for you. We provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to be successful. That's why we partnered with America's leading tradeshow productivity expert to help us deliver this program, exclusively to LeadingAge exhibitors.
If you will invest a little pre-show time to complete the five strategic planning exercises at the recommended time frames, download and use the free tradeshow implementation tools, view the webinars and read the articles below, your odds of achieving exhibiting success will be highly increased.
At any time during your planning and execution if you have questions please reach out to LeadingAge’s conference team at 202-508-9471. You can also get expert feedback on any of your exhibiting questions by using the "Ask the Tradeshow Experts" Q&A.
STEP 1. GET CONTROL: Download FREE Planning & Measurement Tools:
- Tradeshow Planning & Productivity Management Tool (Excel spreadsheet)
- Exhibit Cost Control Tool (Excel spreadsheet)
- Exhibit & Financial Performance Metrics Tool (Excel spreadsheet)
STEP 2. PLAN TO WIN: Complete 5 Strategic Planning Exercises at Target Dates:
- Define Your Outcomes – 16 weeks prior
- Identify & Attract Your Ideal Visitors – 12 weeks prior
- Managing Your Visitor’s Experience – 10 weeks prior
- Lead Management – 8 weeks prior
- Measure Your Performance & ROI - 4 weeks prior and update after show
STEP 3. EXPAND YOUR KNOW HOW: Watch, Learn and Succeed With On-Demand Webinars:
LeadingAge Exhibitor Web-Briefing: How to Have a Positive and Profitable Exhibiting Experience
View By Date: 16 Weeks Before Show
View the Presentation
LeadingAge wants to make sure all exhibiting companies have a positive and productive experience. As part of our new Exhibitor Success Program, we invite all exhibitors to participate in an informative educational webinar. LeadingAge staff and tradeshow productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, share important show and attendee information, “ins and outs” of exhibiting at the Expo, and useful knowledge and exhibiting tools and resources critical to your company’s exhibiting success.
Improving Visibility & Driving Qualified Booth Traffic: How to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your Exhibit
View By Date: 12 Weeks Before Show
View the Presentation
Competition for attendees’ time in the exhibit hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to show time. Today, no exhibitor of any size can afford to just show up and hope the right attendees find their exhibit. Effectively pre-marketing your exhibit is a “must do” to build your brand and get your fair share of qualified booth traffic. Register today to join preeminent tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, who will walk you through an eight-step pre-show marketing planning process that will put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right Expo attendees.
NEW LIVE!! How to Improve Tradeshow Lead Quality & Sales Conversion to Drive ROI
View By Date: 6 Weeks Before Show
View the Presentation
Click here to view pdf workbook
“If exhibiting ROI is the name of your game, lead management is your playbook”, says leading tradeshow productivity expert, Jefferson Davis. Register now for this all-new, perfectly timed exhibitor webinar to learn the unique perspectives and strategic practices successful exhibitors use to manage tradeshow leads. You’ll learn how to set realistic lead goals, how to quickly improve the quality of each lead you capture, and how to get your sales, dealers, or distributors to follow-up and report lead conversion.
NEW LIVE!! Secrets of the Aisles: Critical Skills Every Booth Staffer Needs to Know
View By Date: 4 Weeks Before Show
View the Presentation
“Trade shows are about face and only your booth staff can manage the face to face part of your exhibiting program”, says leading tradeshow expert Jefferson Davis. Unfortunately, research finds that 86% of booth staffers have never received a single hour of skills training on how to manage interactions in the unique and challenging tradeshow environment. This forces them to make behavioral and communication mistakes that reduce or limit booth traffic, negatively impact the quality of your leads, and can possibly cause damage to your brand reputation in the market. Register your entire booth staff for this complimentary exhibit staff training opportunity to learn practical skills they will be able to put to work immediately to improve the quality of interactions they executed in your booth at LeadingAge.
STEP 4. LEARN MORE: Read Topical Articles for Additional Insights and Ideas:
Plan for Success/Money Management:
- NEW! 7 Eye-Opening Exhibitor Statistics and What You Need to Do About Them
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives
- Exhibit Dollars & Sense: 32 Ways to Save Money
Promote Your Participation:
- NEW! How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
- NEW! The Art of Smart Giveaways
- NEW! Making Sponsorships Support Business Objectives and Deliver More Value
- NEW! Discover & Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition
- High-Impact Pre-Show Marketing
Create an Effective Exhibit:
- NEW! 2018 LeadingAge Standout Exhibits Report
- NEW! Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth?
- A Worthy Destination – How to Design a More Effective Exhibit
- 9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered at Your Next Show
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness e-book
Prepare Your Staff:
- NEW! Conducting Effective Pre-Show Staff Meetings
- NEW! Tradeshow Attendee Rules of Engagement
- Staffing for Success – How to Prepare Your Booth Staff for Success
Manage Your Leads:
- NEW! Improving Lead Quality by Asking the Right Questions and Capturing More Information
- Closed-Loop Lead Management – How to Capture Higher Quality Leads and Convert More to Sales
Measure Your Performance & ROI:
STEP 5. ASK Our Team of Tradeshow Experts - Email Q&A
LeadingAge made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis and his team of CTSM tradeshow experts to answer any exhibiting questions you may have. Please take advantage of this free service to get quick expert answers to your most pressing questions and challenges. Click here to submit your question now.