Your first step is to complete the student membership application. We'll be in touch within 5 business days with steps on how to create your own LeadingAge member account.
Who Qualifies for Student Membership?
- Qualifications for student membership:
- At least 18 years of age
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university
- Not employed full-time with an aging services organization
- Proof of Status* may be requested
What is the cost?
- LeadingAge Student Membership is complimentary in 2020.
What are the Student Membership Benefits?
Career Development and Support
- Competitive student scholarships to attend association events (full-time students only)
- Dedicated student portal and updates with career tips and resources (coming soon)
- LeadingAge Career Center
- Career Development Resource Center with videos, tools, and resources on resumes, interviews, and career paths
- Student specific programming and mentoring at the Annual Meeting and Leadership Summit
- Reduced, at-cost or complimentary registration for education events
- Networking opportunities within LeadingAge (committees, mentorships, meetings and events)
- Membership and networking amongst Student and NextGen virtual groups within LeadingAge Membership Network
Aging Services Resources
- Access to technical resources on leadingage.org including:
- LeadingAge Learning Hub
- Subscriptions to various Association communications (listservs, newsletters, publications)
- Conversations with our technical issue expert staff
*We may request additional documentation to confirm that you meet the Student requirements. You may provide one of the following types of documentation as proof of status:
- Student Identification Card
- Official or unofficial transcript
- Letter from advisor
- Letter from registrar