As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, members are likely to have news to share with your community and may even be receiving a surge of media interest. Here’s how LeadingAge is Driving the Coronavirus Conversation and how we’re Responding to Negative Views on Aging Services During the Pandemic. We're also creating resources to help make it easier for you to communicate with clients, residents, family members, staff, and the media.
- Planning for a COVID-19 Outbreak in Your Community: Crisis Media Plan
- Talking Points: Responding to Negative Views on Aging Services in Pandemic
- Sample Coronavirus Media Talking Points
- Crisis Communications Webinar
Communication about Testing for COVID-19
Communication about Positive Cases of COVID-19
- Press Release
- Letter to Residents and Families
- Letter to Residents and Families - Positive Diagnosis in Staff
- Letter for Essential Workers
Communications about COVID-19 Losses
Be sure to visit LeadingAge's main coronavirus resources page for more information, tools and resources to help all aging services providers plan for and respond to COVID-19.