A LeadingAge Gold Partner and administrator of the LeadingAge-Recognized Insurance Program for more than 35 years.
New and enhanced LeadingAge-Recognized insurance program with Arch Insurance, including one comprehensive solution for your Professional Liability, General Liability, Property, Crime, Auto, Excess and Directors’ and Officers’ business coverages.
Tailored to meet the needs of LeadingAge members and accessed by your insurance broker, these programs provide broad insurance coverages, competitive premiums, and comprehensive risk management educational resources.
If you would like information about the LeadingAge Recognized Insurance Program shared with your current insurance broker, please click on this link.
Areas of Expertise:
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Risk education resources for Senior Living Organizations
Click Here To Learn More About The Aon Quality Institute Online Risk Management Course.
Crisis Management Resources:
Health and Wellness Resources:
- Zika Virus Outbreak: Tips to Help Protect Workers
- Safe Handling of Bariatric Patients and Residents
- Ebola Outbreak: Tips for Protecting Workers
- Cleaning and Disinfecting During an Influenza Outbreak
- Webinar on Proposed CMS Rule Changes on Emergency Preparedness
- Site Security Evaluation Guide
- What Are The Benefits of The LeadingAge-Recognized Insurance Program
- Reports Liability Cost and Claims Frequency
- A Guide to Prevention of Foodborne Illness
More from Aon in The LeadingAge Buyer's Guide.