Not being aware of how new employees are acclimating to your organization in terms of onboarding, training, supervisor relationship, job fit, expectations, environment, and plans to stay leading to high and preventable turnover.
WeCare ConnectTM is a program that connects to your new and existing employees via phone, email or mobile app, and instantly sends the appropriate people in your organization email notifications of any issues that may lead to a resignation. This allows you to immediately intervene with an individual employee and prevent turnover before it happens. Built-in issue tracking and resolution ensure all notifications are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner. WeCare ConnectTM also connects with resigned and terminated employees gathering valuable data that drives organization-wide changes.
Very easy to implement. Up and running in as little as 1 hour with no locked-in or minimum cost contracts. Cost is about $4 per call, email or mobile app. The program was established in 2013.
Factors for Success:
- Promote WeCare ConnectTM connections with new employees and describe them as an expected part of their onboarding process.
- Hold supervisors and management accountable for addressing any uncovered issues.
- Use a large amount of resulting valuable data to make changes in your organization to reduce turnover.
- Reduced turnover – less disruption, cost, and better culture
- More satisfied and engaged employees leading to greater productivity
- Positive impact to culture of valuing your employees from individual targeted assistance
- Potential candidate pool from previously resigned employees indicating they would like to come back
- No client has stopped using the program – LeadingAge member testimonials can be found on the website