Want to showcase your technology? It is not too late to put your products on display at June's Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) Interoperability and Innovation Showcase.
Complete the application and return to Sarah.Lawler@ahima.org by May 4 and you'll be part of the action when long-term and post-acute care providers from around the country travel to Baltimore for the 2012 LTPAC Health Information Technology (HIT) Summit.
The meeting takes place June 18-19, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore. The showcase will be held on the first day of the summit. LeadingAge and CAST are co-sponsors and co-organizers of the event.
Summit and showcase
This year's LTPAC Interoperability and Innovation Showcase will demonstrate HIT interoperability for shared care, transfer of care, personal health and e-prescribing. The showcase takes place on Monday, June 18 from noon – 7 p.m., with a dedicated demonstration time set aside from 3-5 p.m.
The LTPAC HIT Summit is the only conference addressing HIT within the long-term and post-acute care sector. It brings together HIT leaders, policy makers, LTPAC providers and vendors. This year’s summit program will focus on:
- The development of HIT skill sets in the LTPAC workforce.
- Engagement in patient-centric health care to enhance overall quality of care.
- Quality and process improvement.
- Initiatives that improve care coordination and health information exchange.
- New payment models that require HIT.
- Certified LTPAC electronic health records (EHRs) in skilled nursing facilities and home health.
- Current research, studies and data on LTPAC HIT use, adoption and care delivery impact.
- Support for organizations starting out with HIT and EHR implementation.
Interested in showcasing your interoperable HIT system? Complete the application and return to Sarah.Lawler@ahima.org before May 4, 2012. Selected showcase participants will be invited to participate in a panel on interoperability at the summit.