PS Salon & Spa was founded with the simpled goal of transforming senior community “beauty shops” into professional salons and spas. Every service we provide touches three customers: seniors, family and friends and our community partners. PS has over a decade of expertise successfully:
- Reducing the complexity of operating a successful salon and spa
- Seeking opportunities to boost the marketability of our partner communities
- Improving the quality of service in our salons and spas
- Enhancing the level of service and quality of life for residents and their families
We manage all aspects of the salon and spa operation, including: staffing, training, licensing, operations, billing, supplies and marketing. Investing an unprecedented time, attention and resources, PS now has:
- 800+ community locations in 36 states
- 200,000+ seniors living in senior communities
- 4+ million services performed
- 1,300+ Employees (We call them PS Professionals)
To learn more about PS, please visit our website, www.salonps.com.
PS Lifestyle Named a 2018 Top Workplace by The Plain Dealer
Our portfolio has grown and also includes:
PS Design & Procurement delivers unrivaled expertise and consultation services in senior community salon and spa design, space planning, professional equipment selection and procurement.
American Senior Magazine is a lifestyle magazine for seniors with topics ranging from nostalgia, health and wellness, interviews and spotlights on notable older Americans. American Senior magazine also provides a valuable resource for community activity and resident coordinators.
New Activity & Engagement Resource for Senior Living
More from PS Lifestyle in The LeadingAge Buyer's Guide.