Submit a Word Cloud and Win!
We are collecting words and phrases that paint a realistic picture about aging using an online program called Word Clouds. We will be displaying these word clouds during PEAK.
What is a word cloud? It is an image created using a selection of words that focus on a particular subject. And we are asking you to get creative!
Create your own word cloud by answering this question: How would you describe your future older self?
1. Create a list of words in a Word document in response to the question above.
2. Visit www.wordclouds.com.
3. Click on the “word list” button.
4. Copy paste your list into the “Paste/Type text” link. Click “apply.”
5. Now, get creative, edit the shape, color, font, theme, etc.
6. Once complete, click on “file” button and save as a JPG.
7. Email the JPG to email@example.com with subject line “Word cloud for PEAK.”
We will be collecting word clouds beginning Mar. 1 through the end of PEAK. All submissions will be entered in a drawing to win a free 2017 Annual Meeting registration in New Orleans!