CAST Patron Sponsorship level is reserved for not-for-profit LeadingAge Provider Members and Universities. Click here to hear thought leaders views of CAST!
- One (1) complimentary registration.
- Early selection of exhibit space for 2019 (select after LeadingAge Gold and Silver Partners).
- Recognition on special signage in the CAST Booth in the EXPO.
- One (1) complimentary Full Education registration (CE credit eligible).
- Recognition in signage in the CAST area.
- A seat on the CAST Commission, an advisory board that sets CAST’s strategic direction, provides thought leadership and meets in person twice a year at the Leadership Summit and the LeadingAge Annual Meeting.
- Opportunities to network in person with leaders in the field of technology and health care to find new technology solutions to the aging crisis, through the CAST Commission.
- The ability to help set and drive CAST’s legislative agenda.
- Opportunities for your company representatives to participate in CAST workgroups.
- Opportunities to arrange visits for your organization's staff to sites where technology is being used or tested.
- Ability to schedule onsite CAST presentations to organization's staff on the aging services field.
- Assistance in finding partners to participate in trials and pilots of new products and services.
LeadingAge and CAST Website
- Company name, logo and description on the Sponsors page of the CAST website.
- Company name and link available on the Associates page of the CAST website.
- Logo in rotation with other category sponsors on pages of the CAST website.
- Opportunity to post client case studies on website
- Opportunities to share your company’s news with LeadingAge members and CAST Business Associates through the CAST website to maximize the return on your PR efforts.
- Complimentary basic listing and Supporter designation filter in the LeadingAge Buyer's Guide, created in partnership with Multiview.
- Special designation on Products & Services page on the CAST website.
- Priority access to CAST research, reports and whitepapers.
LeadingAge CAST Newsletters
- Subscription to our monthly member e-newsletter, Tech Time.
- Opportunities to share your company’s news with LeadingAge members and CAST Business Associates to maximize the return on your PR efforts.
Media and business referral opportunities.
- Access to report of number, types of LeadingAge members.
- Access to the CAST/Technology Listserv.
- CAST representative available to attend sponsor's event.
- Collaboration meeting with LeadingAge staff leadership.
- Access to LeadingAge staff experts.
- Inclusion in LeadingAge's "Speakers Bureau" for members.
- Periodic conference calls with LeadingAge staff leadership (one call/year).
- Use of royalty-free rights for LeadingAge CAST Patron logo.
- Affiliation with a nationally recognized leader in promoting aging services technologies.
- Opportunities to participate in CAST workgroups.
- Opportunity to partner with a technology companies to contribute a CAST case study published on the Case Studies page of the CAST website.
- Speaking Opportunities at CAST-sponsored events outside of LeadingAge.
For more information contact Zohra Sirat at 202-508-9438, or fill out an application today.