The Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) Health IT Summit is the premiere health IT conference for executives and information technology leaders from the LTPAC sector, as well as acute care providers, payers and technology vendors serving older adults and individuals with chronic conditions throughout the continuum of healthcare. As an exhibitor, you will have access to more than 200 LTPAC Health IT leaders, strategists, policy makers, providers, vendors and professionals. The Summit continues to advance initiatives facing the LTPAC sector as well as interfacing, interacting, and partnering with the acute care and payer’s worlds. It’s the ideal event to network with Health IT pioneers and increase your organization’s exposure in this field.
Tabletop Exhibit Opportunity Costs and Description
- Tabletop Exhibit: $1,950 - Include a 6’ skirted table, an id sign and two (2) full conference registrations. Order your electrical and/or audio visuals through the hotel here.
- Reserve Your Table Top Now! Assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
Access Online Registration
- For all participants: Includes attendees, speakers, sponsors, table top exhibitor, collaborative members and strategic partners must click on Join Us Button to get started!
- Login information: Use your My.LeadingAge account e-mail address and password to login. If you don't have a My.LeadingAge account, you’ll need to create one before you can log in. Please use your company email address.
- Badge Information: Once logged in, all participants must fill out the Badge information.
- Registration Categories: You can choose your registration category or all applicable categories at once by selecting from the drop down list.
- Table-Top Exhibitors: Table Top Exhibitors that want to demonstrate interoperability or information exchange capability with others, will be asked to identify the company/ product with which they can exchange information, and a name and contact information for a person within that company to be invited to exhibit.
- Emergency Contact: Be sure to fill out the required fields.
- Coupon Code: If you have a coupon code, be sure to use it before you check out.
The Washington Hilton provides a full-service Package Room staffed to provide on property package handling & delivery service to our guests. For more information please click here.
Sunday, June 24
|6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||Exhibitor Installation|
Monday, June 25
|6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.||Exhibit Open|
|7:00 a.m.- 8:00 a.m.||Breakfast and Exhibit Time|
|9:45 a.m.-10:00 a.m.||Break|
|12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Lunch and Exhibit Time|
|3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.||Break and Exhibit Time|
|5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.||Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Exhibits & Pavilions remain open
Tuesday, June 26
|7:00 a.m.– 1:15 p.m.||Exhibit Open|
|9:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.||Break and Exhibit Time|
|12:10 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.||Lunch and Exhibit Time|
For more information please contact:
Margaret A. Wanca-Daniels, CEM, CASP, CAPS
Vice President, Business Development, LeadingAge