January 29, 2013 - January 30, 2013
The Summit will create a movement to tackle one of America’s greatest challenges: breaking though the cultural, health system and policy barriers so that seriously ill people receive the right care at the right time and place.
Join other leaders to decide how to reform a fragmented, costly system and create lasting change. Registration is $250 for non-CTAC members before December 14 and $300 thereafter.
- Patient/Family Caregiver Perspectives.
- Costs and Benefits of Reforming Care.
- Policy Advocacy.
- Public, Provider, and Employer Engagement.
- Clinical and Community Models that Work.
- Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-GA).
- Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA).
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI).
- Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) (invited).
- Mark McClellan, M.D.
- Susan Dentzer.
- Judith Salerno, M.D.
- Leonard Schaeffer.
- Nancy Brown.
- Jennie Chin Hansen.
- Don Schumacher.
Direct registration questions: Stephanie Crews, conference coordinator, at 301-657-5809 or email@example.com.
Questions about the program: Georgette Spanjich, CTAC’s director of operations, at 202-434-7455 or GMSpanjich@advancedcarecoalition.org.