July 31, 2012
Social accountability and community engagement are vital to achieve your organization’s mission and the continued financial viability of your organization in this difficult economy.
To help, Holleran is presenting a free webinar to help you understand the importance of tracking and publicizing information on the charitable services that you provide your communities.
This webinar is designed to help you understand the importance of tracking and publicizing information on the charitable services that you provide your communities:
- Help you become the provider of choice for consumers and referral sources.
- Help your local, state and federal officials understand the importance of your organization and how you are part of the solution to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Help potential benefactors understand the scope of services that you offer as a not for profit with a mission to serve your community.
- Help define your organization as not just another provider of adult day services, home health, or hospice.
- Obtain the tools to track data and disseminate information on social accountability activities.
- Learn how some LeadingAge HCBS members are building social accountability programs that distinguish them from other providers in their communities
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.