June 7, 2012 - June 8, 2012
Attendees will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of many of the social and physical issues seniors experience as a part of the aging process, including substance abuse, dementia, behavioral challenges and sexuality.
- Learn the importance of identifying, locating and facilitating the delivery of services necessary for them to remain self-reliant and age in place in their own homes.
- Experience a refresher course on HUD’s Management Occupancy Reviews and EIV policies.
- Create a safe space for LGBT seniors while complying with HUD’s new regulations.
- Learn to recognize and teach your residents about fraud and scams.
- Comply with Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Know the facts about Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans and their applicability to your senior community.
- Why and how are wellness programs effective at helping seniors age in place in your community?
- Network with your facilities management peers at an open roundtable discussion.
- Meet new colleagues and begin to create partnerships for success in serving seniors. Register TODAY!
Aging Services of Washington
1495 Wilmington Drive, Suite 340
DuPont, WA 98327
Or Fax to 253-964-8876
Questions? Call 1253-964-8870